Website terms and conditions of use
Welcome to https://www.coverglory.com!
Scope of Application
- The following conditions apply to the use of the website CoverGlory.com (hereinafter “website”). For the use of the website it is important that you as a user accept the following conditions.
- The subject of the website is the following: Sale of Fantasy Stock Graphics and Blogging about content-related topics
Contact details and legal information
For Contact Details and legal information, please visit our Site Notice.
Availability of the website
- CoverGlory.com has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions in availability may occur, among other things, as a result of force majeure or other causes beyond the control of CoverGlory.com, such as wilful intent or gross negligence.
- Isabelle Bordji points out:
- that it is technically impossible to make the website available free of errors of any kind and that Isabelle Bordji therefore assumes no responsibility for them,
- that errors can lead to the temporary shutdown of the website,
- that the availability of these websites depends on conditions and services outside the sphere of influence of Isabelle Bordji, e.g. transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties. We are not responsible for malfunctions in this area.
If Isabelle Bordji offers discussion forums on her websites temporarily or permanently, theparticipants of the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors may not distribute or publish any insulting, possibly derogatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or obscene material or material that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
If you use a CoverGlory.com service or send us e-mails, text messages or other communications from your computer or mobile device, you communicate with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in various ways, e.g. by e-mail, text messages or also by publishing electronic messages or other communication on our website or in the context of other services of CoverGlory.com. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all consents, notices, publications and other communications that we provide to you electronically do not require any written form unless mandatory legal requirements require a different form of communication.
Copyright and database rights
- All content contained in or provided by any CoverGlory.com service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is the property of CoverGlory.com or of third parties who provide or provide content on the Website and is protected by German copyright and database laws.
- The entire content contained in or provided by a CoverGlory.com service is also the exclusive property of CoverGlory.com and is protected by German copyright and database law.
- You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of any CoverGlory.com service without our express written consent. In particular, you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction programs to extract any substantial parts of a CoverGlory.com service for re-use (whether once or multiple times) without the express written consent of https://www.coverglory.com You may also not create and/or publish your own database that contains substantial parts of a CoverGlory.com service without the express written consent of https://www.coverglory.com
All patents filed on CoverGlory.com are also applicable to all CoverGlory.com services and other products. It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
Claims arising from intellectual property rights
CoverGlory.com respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a manner that gives you cause to fear infringement, please contact us via Email at email@example.com.
- We will make every effort to ensure that CoverGlory.com’s services are available without interruption and transmissions are error-free. However, the nature of the Internet cannot guarantee this. Your access to CoverGlory.com services may also be occasionally interrupted or restricted to allow repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or restrictions.
- CoverGlory.com is liable without limitation if the cause of damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by CoverGlory.com or a legal representative or vicarious agent of CoverGlory.com.
- Furthermore, CoverGlory.com is liable for the slightly negligent violation of essential obligations. Essential are obligations whose violation endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract or whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose observance you regularly rely. In this case, however, CoverGlory.com is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. CoverGlory.com is not liable for the slightly negligent violation of other obligations than those mentioned in the above sentences.
- The above limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, body and health, for a defect after acceptance of a guarantee for the quality of the product and in the event of fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
- Insofar as the liability of CoverGlory.com is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
Links to other websites
- For links which are not operated by Isabelle Bordji and which are on their website, we have no possibility to control the content of this website, as it is completely independent of us.
- For this reason, we assume no responsibility for the contents of these web pages and the consequences of their use by the visitors of these. You access all websites accessible via links at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, we ask you to inform us immediately about illegal and dubious contents of the linked website.
- Other websites may have a link to Isabelle Bordji’s websites. Such a link requires our prior consent.
- It may happen that data and information of visitors and users (date, time, page accessed) are stored on the server via access. We point out that – without consent – no personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) will be stored.
- Should personal data be collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user consents in advance.
- We point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, a faultless and trouble-free protection of the data of third parties cannot be completely guaranteed. Our liability is excluded in this respect.
- The user has the right to information. You have the right to receive complete and free information about your data at any time.
- Furthermore, the user has the right to rectification/deletion of data/restriction of processing.
- We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, which are usually so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard disk after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
- You can object to the storage of cookies; a banner is available to you for this purpose which you can object/accept.
- Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard disk or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. The instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
Using the Site
- You may not use any “page-scraper”, “robot”, “spider”, “deep-link” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by password “mining”, hacking or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not scan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of ours, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
(i) all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
(ii) keeping your password and any other account details confidential.
11. Our services are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use our services.We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
The use of our website is only permitted for persons with full legal capacity. If you are under 16, you may not use CoverGlory.com. The website provider is entitled at any time to ask the user to prove that he has reached the age of 16.
Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
- Differences of opinion and disputes arising from this contract shall be governed exclusively by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- The sole place of jurisdiction for orders placed by merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
- The contract language is English.
- The invalidity of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. If this should occur, the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.